Saturday, February 15, 2020

Birding

Ive been birding for sometime now love it. This time a year is raptor season we have quite a few Bald Eagles around my home town now. They seem to be appearing in abundance. This is one of my favorites we call it Beauty I hope it s a girl lol. This one is in its 3rd year its is molting but sure is beautiful.



 I want to get away I want to fly away........yeah
yeah, yeah 

Linking up with Eileen for  Saturday Critters
Also linking up with Hootin Anni’s Linking to I'd Rather B Birdin'

10 comments:

Anni said...

She's gorgeous! Such great photos. Thanks so much for taking time to show her off for us at I'd Rather B Birdin

eileeninmd said...

Hello

Gorgeous eagle photos. It is always a treat to see them nearby.
I can almost see the white head, how long does it take them 5 years?
Thanks for linking up and sharing your post. Happy weekend, hope your new week is great!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Anu said...

Hello. Wonderful photos.

Brian King said...

Fantastic photos! What a beautiful bird!

Saun said...

Thank you, sorry for the delay replying back. I thought I lost my reply button. It doesn't work if you use an iPad or Mac. Grrr

Saun said...

Thanks my friend have a great week! Finally figured out my problem with my reply button. I cant reply using my ipad.

Saun said...

Hi! Thanks so much😍

Saun said...

Hi Brian,thanks a bunch have a great week!

Debbie said...

WoW!!! these are really beautiful images. your pictures are always gorgeous, you should enlarge them here!!