Thursday, February 20, 2020

A day at the lake ....



Time for Random 5 Friday 
1. I had Monday off for Presidents Day so I went to the lake. 
2. No Eagles to be seen just a few Ring Billed Gulls


3. Toss a French fry and you could be mobbed 
I prefer to just watch them as they flutter around..



4. Dinner don’t you just hate deciding on what to cook. 
Hubby so what do you want for dinner? Me I don’t know
Hubby, well we are so limited anymore with our diets. 
Me, so our choices are chicken and more chicken......ugh 



5. This past year my hubby had both hips replaced. We call him the bionic man lol
He’s Almost back to himself as long as the ugly gout doesn’t flair up.
Getting old isn’t for wimps 
Thankful for my hubby and to getting back to his old self. 

Linking up with Nancy over at  The Rural Journey for 

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love the gulls photos. They are fun to watch. My hubby has had the gout, he went thru a painful time till the doc found a medicine to help. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

betty-NZ said...

It's always fun to watch gulls flittering about at the water's edge! I love your images :)


Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

Brian King said...

Really nice gull photos!

Saun said...

Thanks a bunch! They just put my hubby on meds for his gout hoping it works

Saun said...

Thank you I'll check it out.