Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Green / Active

Green

It's early Saturday morning and my mom is laying on the wet ground trying to shoot the early morning dew.
I sat by and watched. This weeks prompt is green/Active here's mom's green shots.

Fall is in the air, but we still have some green here in our neck of the woods.







Now on to Active
Most of you know that my son and hubby play in a band together.  Here's my son playing his guitar behind his head while standing on the bass drum.
 
 
and yes he plays in his bare feet
For the finale
He jumps off ! This always makes me nervous but the crowd loves it.
 
I am linking up with liveandloveoutloud
for Nurture Photography
Fall 2013
Happy Wednesday

 

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a cute Puppy Look! Hey I was also laying out on the ground shooting dew over the weekend... didn't quite get down that technique though yet. Happy day Saun!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Wow your son is amazing. Love the puppy pics so worth laying on the wet grass for. B

EG CameraGirl said...

Well, I don't blame you for worrying but your son looks quite clever!

TexWisGirl said...

very talented young man!

love the dew drop close-ups!!!

Susi_Snaps said...

I love, love, love the two shots of the single dew drops. Simply amazing!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. xo

Debbie said...

hehe....a wild and crazy family!!

i love belly shots!! the photography kind ;)

Kristi Bonney said...

You nailed that water droplet in the 5th photo! :) Those shots of your husband and son playing in the band are so much fun! My dad was a musician and I've always loved watching him perform. Thanks for the memories.

Thanks so much for joining us in the Nurture Photography Challenge! Our next prompt is: Yellow/Shine. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)