Monday, October 14, 2013

Tuesday Shots

 
 I just love all the rust, it gives it character don't you think.
I'm not sure what it is, but I'm sure all my farmer friends can help me out.
We were out running around when I saw these. Hubby slows down and I hang out the window
snap, snap

 
This old tow truck was sitting out in the field
 
A lone tree in the middle of nowhere
 
 
 Then the storm rolled in
 
Well I went to Tricia's blog seems she hasn't posted since September.
No more Barn Charm :(
Does anyone know anything did I miss something?
 
Thanks Saun
Also linking up with 
 
 

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

heard she ended barn charm link-ups a few weeks ago.

those are grain bins and a shed. :)

Our photos said...

You have make beautiful photos!
Greetings, RW & SK

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh Saun these are lovely shots and Tex is absolutely right. Hug B

Indrani said...

Lovely captures!
The last shot indicates there is drama waiting to happen.

Inspired By June said...

Great captures, Saun! Hope you didn't get caught in the rain!

Buckeroomama said...

The rust certainly adds character to the silos, doesn't it? Great images.

Debbie said...

yes....things have changed!!

i too am drawn to rust and old trucks. your images are beautiful!

Jill Harrison said...

I love rust too. I wonder how long the old truck has been sitting in the paddock and why - but it makes a great picture.
Have a wonderful week. I am joining you through Communal Global Tuesday.