Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Wildlife so much beauty if you just look

This is one of my favorite places to hang out and watch the wildlife that lives here.
Huffman Prairie 

During the winter months Northern Harriers, and  Short Eared Owls call Huffman Prairie their home. 


And deer running free 




Also spotted some Eastern Blue birds 

Northern Harrier on the hunt!  





It’s also where the Wright Brothers perfected their flight skills 
in the Wright Flyer III, the worlds first practical airplane.


Thanks for stopping by linking up with   My Corner of the World

14 comments:

Michele Morin said...

I can't keep my eyes off hawks in flight. They are amazing!
We have Fish Hawks and the occasional bald eagle fly overhead here, in addition.

betty-NZ said...

I can imagine your excitement taking all these shots! Nicely done :)

I'm so happy to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

My Corner of the World

Rhodesia said...

Thanks so much for the visit and the chance to see your beautiful photos. I love the birds of prey but seldom ever get the chance to take photos of them. Have a good week, Diane

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

stunning photography

Veronica Lee said...

Incredible photography!


Happy Thursday!

Saun said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Saun said...

Thanks for visiting my blog appreciate!
See you next week have a great weekend!

Saun said...

You're welcome, thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind words. Have a great weekend!

Saun said...

Thank you ! Appreciate your comments and visit. Have a great weekend.

Saun said...

Thanks so much ! Have a great weekend !

Brian King said...

Fantastic photos! The harrier is beautiful!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your prairie is wonderful! I’d want to walk there every day! Beautiful shots. I have to admit my abysmal ignorance, had no idea there were places like that in Ohio. Obviously we didn’t spend enough time in your State when we RVd through there.

Saun said...

Thanks Brian !

Saun said...

I lived here my whole life and just found this prairies a few years back. Thanks for visiting my blog