Sunday, September 15, 2013

" Something Beautiful "

Time for  Song-Ography....... this weeks meme is "Something Beautiful "
                                                                                           
 by Needtobreathe

 
 
 
In your ocean, I'm ankle deep

 
I feel the waves crashin' on my feet
 

 
It's like I know where I need to be

 
But I can't figure out, yeah I can't figure out
 
linking up with Kathy over at You'll shoot your Eye Out
 

 

Also Linking up with Camera Critters

12 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

You found this Crane (?) at night at the beach? Quite amazing! I'm sure he wasn't expecting to see you either :). Thanks for joining in on Song-ography!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful shot of the heron at night. I am not familar with this song I will have to google a video?
Have a happy Sunday and week ahead!

Kim Cunningham said...

I'm amazed you captured him at night! He is a beautiful bird!

Eva said...

amazing capture, shots are beautiful :)

Ida said...

How cool to have found this bird on the beach at night. I loved these shots.

TexWisGirl said...

very beautiful night scenes.

Debbie said...

WoW, what a wonderful sighting...in your favorite place!!

And this could not be more perfect for those lyrics!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great night photography. I didn't know these guys are out feeding at night.

deb did it said...

awesome photos !! great interpretation for the song!!

Jeanne said...

What a great find that is at the beach at night. Did you have your tripod with you?? pretty cool shots

Nancy said...

Great night captures Saun. :)

Unknown said...

Such a great capture.. LOVING your photos.

Hugs~