Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Red Dirt Road ~

I was raised off of old route 3
Out where the blacktop ends


Race barefoot back to the Johnson's fence

That's where I first saw Mary On that roadside pickin' blackberries

That summer I turned a corner in my soul




I learned the path to heaven is full of sinners and believers

Learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers

I've learned I've come to know
There's life at both ends
Of that red dirt road

Linking up with Kathy for Song Ography








You'll Shoot your eye out Song Ography
Taken with my GalaxyS6 Phone pretty amazing

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hi Saun, I love this Brooks&Dunn song. Pretty images. Enjoy your day and I wish you a happy 4th of July!

Tom said...

Neato!!! Tom the Backroads Traveller

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Your photos complement the song lyrics perfectly!!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Both song adn shots are lovely

Jeanne said...

Love this song and your photos are just perfect. Especially love that first one. Nice to see you, and hoping your summer is going great!

Debbie said...

i love this song and your images!! i am happy to see you today!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I love how your photos illustrate this song!