Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Another Raccoon Sighting

This time I was coming home from work. When I seen this little guy sitting on the sidewalk
Of course I went straight home and grabbed my camera.


I pulled into someone's driveway put my window down and started shooting. Luckily no one came out and yelled at me.

As I'm shooting I'm talking to him asking him what are you doing out here? I'm sure if anyone was listening they were probably laughing at me, and going you crazy lady don't you know raccoons carry rabies. 


I didn't take one step out of my truck so I was safe.This little guy was down the street from my house. I hope he doesn't  make his way into my backyard. 

Sharing with Camera Critters 



8 comments:

Seawashed said...

Great photos. My son has a racoon family living in the stairwell of his apt! There are three little babies. His cat is not too thrilled. She stares at them through the window.

Andy said...

Raccoons look so cute but deep down they are very destructive.

TexWisGirl said...

yeah, i get leery when i see them out in daylight alone (without my dogs having treed them). i do worry about rabies. he is cute, though.

Kmcblackburn said...

Aye yi yi...heard my one dog barking outside the other day (he NEVER barks...so knew something was up) He was in a stand off with a racoon. REALLY scared me. I couldn't go pull him away. He wouldn't listen to me to come. I finally picked up a rock and threw it at MY dog to get his attention and he finally came. Yikes! Raccoons sure are cute BUT...they are scary too.

Jill said...

He's adorable! I hate it when they show up here but they are so cute. A few years ago, I had 3 of them on my deck peering in on my cat!

Betty Manousos said...

what a cutie!
your photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Debbie said...

awww, so cute but they are little rascals!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! But I imagine if you have them in the neighbourhood you don´t think so. I wish you a great sunday!