Friday, October 5, 2012

Green *Journey { Nuture Photography - Fall }

 Rebecca of Bumbles and Light  and Kristi of Live and Love Out Loud are bringing you the Nurture Photography Autumn Challenge – a photography challenge aimed at capturing the beauty of fall.
This weeks challenge  is Green or Journey or both here's mine. 
As I start my journey into fall capturing all its beauty.
Nurture Photography - Autumn 2012 Photo Challenge
Enjoy, and please head on over to Kristi's for more beautiful shots of fall.

10 comments:

Tezzie said...

Wow...that's the PERFECT shot for both of the themes! Well done :)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

wow, you can see for miles. love the fall colors. (:

Debbie said...

gorgeous!! in a couple weeks it will be stunning!!

Molly said...

Beautiful perspective shot... makes me wander further down the path and find what lays beyond

Mollyxxx

TexWisGirl said...

that's beautiful, saun!

Jill said...

Oh Saun! This is breathtaking!

Kelly said...

oh my, I would LOVE to walk down that path, did you? Great photo!!
www.yourcharmedlifeblog.com

Amanda Brueckner said...

I love love love it

Creating Through LIFE said...

Great picture!

Kristi Bonney said...

Saun, that is so very beautiful! Thanks for joining Rebecca and me in the Nurture Photography Challenge. We'll be moving on to a new theme on Friday: Yellow/Light. Can't wait to see your pics!